- 99% of our graduates enter college upon graduation.
- Many students have received 28 and higher on the ACT.
- Auburn Hills Christian School students, including those that are not on the College Preparatory track average 23.1 on the ACT, which is higher than State and National averages
- Graduating class of 2015 received over $450,000 in scholarships with only 11 graduates in the class.
- Graduating class of 2014 received over $200,000 in scholarships.
- Graduating class of 2013 received over $450,000 in scholarships, with only 16 graduates.
- 2015 Valedictorian is attending University of Michigan.
- 2013 Valedictorian is attending Oakland University and has received over $25,000 in scholarships.
- Top 3 students in 2013 graduating class are enrolled in Oakland University's Honors College.
- 2012 Valedictorian is attending Oakland University and has received over $25,000 in scholarships.
- 2012 Graduate Taylor Barton is attending Kettering University with over $52,000 in scholarships.
- 2011 Valedictorian attended Rochester College with academic Scholarships.
- 2010 Valedictorian is in the Engineering program at the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- 2010 Salutatorian attends Asbury University in Georgetown, Kentucky and she received $20,000
per year in scholarship money
- 2009 Valedictorian received over half of her tuition to Baker College in scholarship money
- 2007 and 2008 Valedictorians received four year scholarships to Oakland University and Madonna University
Graduates from the classes of 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 received over $250,000 in scholarship money
- COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES ATTENDED
, Central Michigan University,
, Dorsey School of Business
, Eastern Michigan University
, Everest University,
Grand Canyon University,
Great Lakes University,
Indiana Bible College,
International Academy of
Design and Technology,
, Lawrence Tech University
, Madonna University
, Miami University,
Michigan State University
, Oakland Community College
, Oakland University,
, SanJacinto College, University of Houston,
Specks Howard University,
Thomas Cooley Law School
, University of Michigan – Dearborn,
University of Michigan – Flint,
University of Central Florida,
University of Detroit Mercy
, University of Michigan – Ann Arbor,
University of South Florida,
Wayne State University
- ALUMNI PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Small Business Owners
, College Professors,
, Law Enforcement,